So - here's what I'm thinking today - When is it that my life became one big struggle against boredom? Am I sure that life is supposed to be this way? I guess at some point I had to decide that being semi-responsible was more important than actually enjoying this little world that God lets me inhabit, and so - on with the suckiness!
I wish that I had some kind of noble reason to be enduring my suck filled boredom spells... like I was raising a family on my own, and needed to endure the suckiness to put some food on the table - or had to listen to people talk about stupid procedures at work, or how to correctly collate crap for a purpose - like to end world hunger...
Instead I listen to those things, and do those things to try and pay off my debt that was partially acquired by sitting and listening to someone tell me what they thought was important.. and why I should think that those things are important, and how to properly tell them in both writing and verbally why I think that what they think is important... sheesh.. doing it for that reason sounds pretty crappy.. and yet, that is exactly why I do it.
I know I'm not any different than most people my age.. but I have a blog now which means I can complain about anything I want! :)
I know that I am blessed - I am blessed with a job, I am blessed with an awesome family, I am blessed with friends - God is great, regardless of whether or not I am being a disgruntled postal worker...
I wish that I had some kind of noble reason to be enduring my suck filled boredom spells... like I was raising a family on my own, and needed to endure the suckiness to put some food on the table - or had to listen to people talk about stupid procedures at work, or how to correctly collate crap for a purpose - like to end world hunger...
Instead I listen to those things, and do those things to try and pay off my debt that was partially acquired by sitting and listening to someone tell me what they thought was important.. and why I should think that those things are important, and how to properly tell them in both writing and verbally why I think that what they think is important... sheesh.. doing it for that reason sounds pretty crappy.. and yet, that is exactly why I do it.
I know I'm not any different than most people my age.. but I have a blog now which means I can complain about anything I want! :)
I know that I am blessed - I am blessed with a job, I am blessed with an awesome family, I am blessed with friends - God is great, regardless of whether or not I am being a disgruntled postal worker...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home