Got Blog?

4.17.2003

Well, I don't really think that college was all a waste of time... I'm just stupid sometimes..

And how bad can life be when your 20 year old little brother is having Dance Party '98 in your living room?! Not bad at all my friend!

I think I want to start describing everyone the way they do in the movie Amelie - by what their likes and dislikes are

SoeYun :
Likes to tap things in a rhythm, and feels weird about stopping the tappng before the rhythm is completed
Likes the feeling of cleaning her ears - which she likes to lovingly refer to as having an eargasm
Likes hearing the way my boss says the word "questions" cuz he has this werid lisp which makes it sound like it squishes out of his mouth

Dislikes hearing moms yell at their kids in grocery stores
Dislikes People walking by her stall in public bathrooms
Dislikes watching people talk with too much spit in their mouth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home