Got Blog?

10.02.2006

Does myspace freak anyone else out?
The people that find me on myspace scares me so bad that I am always a little afraid to see who it is that has given me a friend request.... Yet... I can't.. stop... I can't get rid of my account - I don't even write on it - I just like to have it so that I can spy on other people! The very same reason why I don't like having a myspace account is the exact same reason why I love to have one. I also google my name every so often to see what's going on with me that I don't even know about. I also found out there is another girl with my name out there who is quite the little whore bag. So I am now officially changing my name to Oprah Winfrey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home