Some things about me you should know... just cuz you want to know them...
1. I am the last person you ever want to smell milk to see if it's gone bad - I immediately can smell nothing but rancid milk and almost gag
2. I love hitting the 'next blog' button - it fascinates me what people write about and I always read the really crazy ones outloud to soebs - I think this amuses and worries him for my mental health
3. I'm scared to start school, this happens every term
4. My eye doctor fights with my family every time we get an exam, we're talking a physical fight (after we have no contacts or glasses on), it's awesome, last time my little sister punched him right in the face
5. I have had hour long conversations with other adults about Harry Potter
6. Phlegm grosses me out
7. Some lady said my name was 'cute' the other day and she almost earned herself a punch to the ovaries - yup, right to the ole baby maker
8. I believe in aliens
9. My dogs' feet smell like fritos when they are hot
10. My little sister likes that weird frito smell - I know this isn't about me, but isnt she weird?!
1. I am the last person you ever want to smell milk to see if it's gone bad - I immediately can smell nothing but rancid milk and almost gag
2. I love hitting the 'next blog' button - it fascinates me what people write about and I always read the really crazy ones outloud to soebs - I think this amuses and worries him for my mental health
3. I'm scared to start school, this happens every term
4. My eye doctor fights with my family every time we get an exam, we're talking a physical fight (after we have no contacts or glasses on), it's awesome, last time my little sister punched him right in the face
5. I have had hour long conversations with other adults about Harry Potter
6. Phlegm grosses me out
7. Some lady said my name was 'cute' the other day and she almost earned herself a punch to the ovaries - yup, right to the ole baby maker
8. I believe in aliens
9. My dogs' feet smell like fritos when they are hot
10. My little sister likes that weird frito smell - I know this isn't about me, but isnt she weird?!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home