Got Blog?

6.10.2005

Phwesh...

One of my little girls was stolen by her dad on Monday night. He came to pick her up from preschool, and it was nothing unusual, so I told her I'd see her tomorrow. Later her mom called to see if he picked her up, and didn't say anything when I said he had. Then next day she called to see if she was there, and she wasn't, then she told me that she had given him divorce papers the day before, and he picked up his little girl, and her sister (not his) and took them. She didn't know where he lived, couldn't get ahold of him, he wouldn't call her or anything...

So three days later, he put them in the elevator and pushed the number for her floor at work. Her assistant got a call to tell her to go to the elevator, and there were her two little girls. She's back at school today - and you know the crappy part? If he comes to pick her up, I have to give her to him again because the police have not cut out his rights to her - even though he has a warrant out for his arrest for kidnapping the older girl who is from a different father...

I may just have to go to jail for huring him if he comes back the dirty bastard..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home