Got Blog?

4.18.2003

My friend is getting confirmed and his first communion and stuff tomorrow ( I don't know what all happens ) How awesome is that? On Easter weekend - celebrating two victories at once! :) Jesus has won over death - and my friend is also winning that fight over death by claiming Jesus' victory as his own by declaring that he himself is owned by Jesus. Of all the things that you can do on Easter - I do believe that this has to be the most important. Celebrate the fact that you are free cuz Jesus rocked the hizouse by tearing down that walls that Satan built around us. Recognizing once again that we are no longer slaves to this world, and that our price has been paid by the blood of the only one that is selfless enough to overcome our selfishness, strong enough to overcome our weaknesses, and loved us so much that he could take on death and beat it - all for little ole sinful us here on the earth.

Why is it that sometimes I really have to think about why I love Jesus??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home