Got Blog?

5.05.2005

WHY CAN'T I STOP EATING THIS CHICKEN POT PIE EVEN THOUGH IT'S BURNING MY MOUTH?!

Maybe blogging will distract me.

I am finally done with this semester of school! No more microbiology ever again! Hopefully one day my life will go back to the days when I didn't think about the number of microorganisms covering every surface of everything I come in to contact with... ew..

Let me tell you, I don't think I will ever be able to top this birthday. I know I blogged a little bit about it earlier, but it was so great!! Jenn Reedy was here - and she of course is one of my favorite people of all time, and that made it so much better!

I started my big day off with a second interview with a hospital down here that may end up paying for all my tuition, books, and pay me a stipend while going to school - and also will hire me right away for a two year contract to work with them. I have a great feeling about this interview, but even better, I know that if I don't get in this semester, I will definitely get in the next time - I beat out hundreds of people just to get the second interview, so I'm excited..

After that it was a whirlwind of sushi and laughter - seriously, we ate sushi everyday for 3 days straight - it was a beautiful thing. Not once did I become sad that I was turning 25, and I feel great about it even now. When you're 25, and have such great people around you, how can you be sad? I don't know if I could have picked a better group to spend it with either. My big brother, Beth, Jenn - dang, I'm so blessed!

My little sister is coming soon to spend a month down here with soebs and I, I can hardly wait - I am so excited to spend time with her, she is so rad, and I am boggled by how grown up, smart, beautiful, and lovely in everyway she is - I am excited for Soebs to get to spend time with her and get to know her as a young adult rather than his kid sister - I am so happy that their relationship will be able to deepen. They're so far apart in age, he never really got to know her once he went to college - and they are actually a lot alike.

Pot pie's getting cold, Oscar is barking at me to go out - the little bastard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home