Got Blog?

4.30.2005

Best.Birthday.Ever.

I just had the most wonderful birthday - I had a great second interview with a hospital that could result in them paying for all my schooling and supplies in the nursing program, went out to eat at Crazy George's for lunch, spent the afternoon at the beach with my very own JennReedy talking and seeing dolphins and hot lifeguards rescue wildlife - it was sweet, then I came home and got to open a bunch of presents that rocked! Then we ate some Korean food - Jenn and I got all warm and giggly over some cold sake.

It was so great - it's days like yesterday that I love and am reminded of how fun my friends and family are and how fun I am. I was exhausted last night from too much laughing and too much sun - it was so wonderful I could cry some happy tears about it.

Agenda for today - let my sunburnt skin soak up even more sun (this time with some spf 30) and take a bunch of mental pictures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home