Yesterday I was at a baseball game where the U of I got totally spanked by freaking ISU - I know.. what is that all about? How could that happen? It was insanity..
Anyway - my friend and I were totally being girls and gushing over this guy - Plus at a baseball game - there are so many things that happen that you can turn into a funny sex joke. It's just too easy! :)
Oh and # 31 - if you're out there, I heart you -
So we were talking about having our way with him, and this super old lady that was sitting 6 feet away turns around and gives me this "I so heard everything you said" grin. I thought I was going to die. I could not believe that I had a super old lady sitting in on my fantasy about my favorite redbird baseball player! I was so embarrassed.. who talks like that in front of a Grandma?? It was probably his grandma.. dang it.. I am slime! :)
Oh and # 31 - if your back is sore or anything from that game yesterday, and you need a little rub down or sumthin.. just bring it on home baby.. bring it on home..
Anyway - my friend and I were totally being girls and gushing over this guy - Plus at a baseball game - there are so many things that happen that you can turn into a funny sex joke. It's just too easy! :)
Oh and # 31 - if you're out there, I heart you -
So we were talking about having our way with him, and this super old lady that was sitting 6 feet away turns around and gives me this "I so heard everything you said" grin. I thought I was going to die. I could not believe that I had a super old lady sitting in on my fantasy about my favorite redbird baseball player! I was so embarrassed.. who talks like that in front of a Grandma?? It was probably his grandma.. dang it.. I am slime! :)
Oh and # 31 - if your back is sore or anything from that game yesterday, and you need a little rub down or sumthin.. just bring it on home baby.. bring it on home..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home