Got Blog?

12.11.2003

"What's with today, today?"

Ahhh... I'm so glad today is over! It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but it still felt really long!

The preschool I worked at had their Christmas play tonight. My little ones were angels and did a great job. If by great job you mean random babbling into the microphones, not singing, but looking completely adorable! I was a nervous wreck, this morning at practice one of my kids got up to the microphone and said, "oh shit" and sat back down, and 2 minutes before we went onto stage 4/7 kids were bawling for their mommies and daddies - ah, it was wonderful!

Then when I got home, I caught the end of Will & Grace, and it made me laugh because Barry Manilow was on. The last fight I got into with my mom was about Barry Manilow - there was some special on, and KeyLyn and I were making fun of it, (not know that my mom was enjoying it) and my mom stormed off crying from the room yelling at us for ruining something nice! HAHA! My mom... she's such a lovable nut!

Peace out for now homofos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home