I so got a ticket today!!
Driving along... minding my own business and BLAM-O, I get pulled over! For speeding, but mostly because he picked me out of all the other cars cuz my windshield is cracked into 4 pieces..
So, I immediately start to panic because:
1. I'm not wearing my seatbelt
2. I was speeding
3. I know it's illegal here to have a broken windshield
4. Did I mention that I don't have car insurance???
I immediately jump out of my car so that he will not notice that I'm not wearing my seatbelt, so he yells at me to get back in my car - but yes, my plan worked beautifully! :)
He then asks me for my license, registration, insurance, and I start giving them to him, and start searching for a random insurance card.
I hand him my cancelled insurance card and am shaking so bad that I can't get the paper to him. I was so scared! Then he started talking to me, telling me to calm down, but I knew that I was going to get billy-clubbed upside the head and arrested!
So anyway, he doesn't check my insurance cuz I'm so freaked out, reduced my ticket from $145 to $70, and yells at me for not having a FL license or plates yet.
All in all, it was a fantastic copper experience!! Phwesh everybody! No billy club to the head for me! Next on the agenda, get car insurance and keep it this time!
My co-worker couldn't believe that I wasn't pissed, but I just can't believe how lucky I was to avoid the billy club!
Very weird, but I think as fantastic of an afternoon as you can have after getting a ticket.
THE END
Driving along... minding my own business and BLAM-O, I get pulled over! For speeding, but mostly because he picked me out of all the other cars cuz my windshield is cracked into 4 pieces..
So, I immediately start to panic because:
1. I'm not wearing my seatbelt
2. I was speeding
3. I know it's illegal here to have a broken windshield
4. Did I mention that I don't have car insurance???
I immediately jump out of my car so that he will not notice that I'm not wearing my seatbelt, so he yells at me to get back in my car - but yes, my plan worked beautifully! :)
He then asks me for my license, registration, insurance, and I start giving them to him, and start searching for a random insurance card.
I hand him my cancelled insurance card and am shaking so bad that I can't get the paper to him. I was so scared! Then he started talking to me, telling me to calm down, but I knew that I was going to get billy-clubbed upside the head and arrested!
So anyway, he doesn't check my insurance cuz I'm so freaked out, reduced my ticket from $145 to $70, and yells at me for not having a FL license or plates yet.
All in all, it was a fantastic copper experience!! Phwesh everybody! No billy club to the head for me! Next on the agenda, get car insurance and keep it this time!
My co-worker couldn't believe that I wasn't pissed, but I just can't believe how lucky I was to avoid the billy club!
Very weird, but I think as fantastic of an afternoon as you can have after getting a ticket.
THE END

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home