20 Days Till Jenn Reedy Comes!!!
Yay!! I am so excited! After that it will be less than a month before Rachel comes here - and it's gonna be great! I get to spend so much time at the beeeatch with these people - that I will look like an indian - that's right - Not the India kind - but the Illiniwek kind - yes, I know they are called Native American.. but until people stop calling me oriental, I'll call everyone what I damn well want too, ya pack of whities!!
To anyone else that wants to come: Come on down! We can all get close and cozy in our little house! Please come! It's the only time our house stays clean for more than a day! Don't you want to help us keep clean?!
Yay!! I am so excited! After that it will be less than a month before Rachel comes here - and it's gonna be great! I get to spend so much time at the beeeatch with these people - that I will look like an indian - that's right - Not the India kind - but the Illiniwek kind - yes, I know they are called Native American.. but until people stop calling me oriental, I'll call everyone what I damn well want too, ya pack of whities!!
To anyone else that wants to come: Come on down! We can all get close and cozy in our little house! Please come! It's the only time our house stays clean for more than a day! Don't you want to help us keep clean?!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home