Baby Mouse
Born February 23, 2005
Died March 1, 2005
I'm sorry I originally bought you to feed to a snake
I'm sorry that for a day I didn't know what to feed you
so the warm milk may have given you a belly ache
I'm sorry I dropped you in the sink when you wriggled out of my hands
I'm sorry Soebs thought you were ridiculous
I liked your tiny squeak
I liked watching you drink formula from an eyedropper
I liked feeling you snuggle against my warm hands
I liked that you were so tiny that you didn't even have your
eyes open, and your whiskers looked too big for your face
Poor little Baby Mouse, I wanted you to grow big and strong
I wanted you to sit in my hands and eat bread and munch on carrots
I wanted to teach you to sit on my shoulder while I worked on the computer
I wanted you to become friends with my dogs, it would have been so cute
But now you're dead, and I flushed you down my toilet
Born February 23, 2005
Died March 1, 2005
I'm sorry I originally bought you to feed to a snake
I'm sorry that for a day I didn't know what to feed you
so the warm milk may have given you a belly ache
I'm sorry I dropped you in the sink when you wriggled out of my hands
I'm sorry Soebs thought you were ridiculous
I liked your tiny squeak
I liked watching you drink formula from an eyedropper
I liked feeling you snuggle against my warm hands
I liked that you were so tiny that you didn't even have your
eyes open, and your whiskers looked too big for your face
Poor little Baby Mouse, I wanted you to grow big and strong
I wanted you to sit in my hands and eat bread and munch on carrots
I wanted to teach you to sit on my shoulder while I worked on the computer
I wanted you to become friends with my dogs, it would have been so cute
But now you're dead, and I flushed you down my toilet

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home