Hurricane's here, dogs are puking, trees are breaking... it's a great day!
Hurricane Jean? Jan? There's been too many to remember all their names?? She's beating the crap out of us right now - for some strange reason we haven't lost power yet - I'm watching trees fall down on wires though, so I'm not sure why we still have power..
I have my interview with Morton Plant Hospital on Thursday to be accepted into their Earn as You Learn Program - I have a new interview outfit, and I'm damn sexy in it! I'm glad I've got what I'm wearing all figured out because I'm really nervous..
Okay - that's all for today folks, soebs and I will keep you posted on the mass destruction that is going on around us.
Hurricane Jean? Jan? There's been too many to remember all their names?? She's beating the crap out of us right now - for some strange reason we haven't lost power yet - I'm watching trees fall down on wires though, so I'm not sure why we still have power..
I have my interview with Morton Plant Hospital on Thursday to be accepted into their Earn as You Learn Program - I have a new interview outfit, and I'm damn sexy in it! I'm glad I've got what I'm wearing all figured out because I'm really nervous..
Okay - that's all for today folks, soebs and I will keep you posted on the mass destruction that is going on around us.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home