Soebs has been preaching at church lately - and I am blessed every time he speaks. I love him for his wisdom, I love him for his humility, I love that he begins every sermon with a prayer that he can disappear and we'll all see Jesus. I love that his sermons are about the Bible - not how the Bible is -wow- actually related to some issue - but what the Bible says and how everything in our world is related to the creator and how he has already given us the tools to work with. I have sat through too many "What's your love language", "Bring Jesus to the workplace" sermons - I am sick of those sermons, but I will never be sick of people really digging into the word and finding wonder and truth in the words that are there.
In other news - I am getting old - the big 2-5 is coming up on Friday - I'm not very happy about it. But I'm very happy that my very own Jennifer Louise Reedy will be here to celebrate with me! I am also very happy that Friday is the day that Grant gets $5 cases of beer from his work so that I can drink to my heart's content on the day I turn a quarter of a century old! :) There will be barbeques, and korean food, great conversation, the beach, and soaking up the sun. And in the land there was much rejoicing.
In other news - I am getting old - the big 2-5 is coming up on Friday - I'm not very happy about it. But I'm very happy that my very own Jennifer Louise Reedy will be here to celebrate with me! I am also very happy that Friday is the day that Grant gets $5 cases of beer from his work so that I can drink to my heart's content on the day I turn a quarter of a century old! :) There will be barbeques, and korean food, great conversation, the beach, and soaking up the sun. And in the land there was much rejoicing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home