Tammy the White Trash Toyota Truck
My little blue truck I think has to be my favorite possession - Tammy and I have done so many things together! We get stuck in snow banks, we drive around on mud road we used to talk to each other when her horn worked... those were the good ole days.. but now the '87 pickup is starting to feel her age... I don't think she has that same youthful spark she did before... Yesterday my friend Beth and I drove back from Bloomington and once we got into Champaign, Tammy's brakes went out at a 4-way stop! But never fear! We were fine, after some quick thinking I, SoeYun Rebeccah Song, merely applied my emergency brake, and somehow my little truck stopped. Yes, yes, I am a genius I know... working the common sense...
Just the day before I was saying how it would really suck if her brakes went out at an intersection - cuz I also don't have a horn to warn anyone that I couldnt' stop! But Jesus is so awesome - we didn't have them go out on the interstate, I was running late, so I had missed all the morning traffic, and Beth was with me and she had a phone, so I could even call a tow truck! Isn't that fantastic?! :)
Oh Tammy how I love thee - even though your brake went out yesterday and you tried to kill me...
I know you didn't mean it! Don't worry! It's ok that it's going to cost more than that silly blue book thinks you're worth to get you fixed!
Poor poor tired Tammy - Hold on! Don't go toward the light! i>
My little blue truck I think has to be my favorite possession - Tammy and I have done so many things together! We get stuck in snow banks, we drive around on mud road we used to talk to each other when her horn worked... those were the good ole days.. but now the '87 pickup is starting to feel her age... I don't think she has that same youthful spark she did before... Yesterday my friend Beth and I drove back from Bloomington and once we got into Champaign, Tammy's brakes went out at a 4-way stop! But never fear! We were fine, after some quick thinking I, SoeYun Rebeccah Song, merely applied my emergency brake, and somehow my little truck stopped. Yes, yes, I am a genius I know... working the common sense...
Just the day before I was saying how it would really suck if her brakes went out at an intersection - cuz I also don't have a horn to warn anyone that I couldnt' stop! But Jesus is so awesome - we didn't have them go out on the interstate, I was running late, so I had missed all the morning traffic, and Beth was with me and she had a phone, so I could even call a tow truck! Isn't that fantastic?! :)
Oh Tammy how I love thee - even though your brake went out yesterday and you tried to kill me...
I know you didn't mean it! Don't worry! It's ok that it's going to cost more than that silly blue book thinks you're worth to get you fixed!
Poor poor tired Tammy - Hold on! Don't go toward the light! i>

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home