Sleeping on the floor
Dang - as far as floors go.. the one that I am currently sleeping on is pretty comfy. But as far as comfort goes - it pretty much sucks. I'm pretty stoked to get a futon soon - so that I can further my convenient comfort of Soebs' living room! It's sweet livin in the living room! I have a tv and dvd player right there, a computer, a fridge, it's sweet! Except for some weird guy keeps coming in acting like it's his or something...
My dog Osa is also living the sweet life - he eats whenever he can get Oscar away from both his own and Osa's food bowl. He is no longer sexually frustrated cuz he humps the crap out of Oscar, and I guess he gets to eat whatever he wants cuz today he was up on the counter eating the mess Soebs left there from his lunch... I think I have a freaking cat..
So all I have to do is get another id or something so that I can get my checks cashed... I have no idea where my social security card is, or my id card.. I only have a IL drivers license... so that pretty much sucks..
this is now the end to my boring post for the day
Dang - as far as floors go.. the one that I am currently sleeping on is pretty comfy. But as far as comfort goes - it pretty much sucks. I'm pretty stoked to get a futon soon - so that I can further my convenient comfort of Soebs' living room! It's sweet livin in the living room! I have a tv and dvd player right there, a computer, a fridge, it's sweet! Except for some weird guy keeps coming in acting like it's his or something...
My dog Osa is also living the sweet life - he eats whenever he can get Oscar away from both his own and Osa's food bowl. He is no longer sexually frustrated cuz he humps the crap out of Oscar, and I guess he gets to eat whatever he wants cuz today he was up on the counter eating the mess Soebs left there from his lunch... I think I have a freaking cat..
So all I have to do is get another id or something so that I can get my checks cashed... I have no idea where my social security card is, or my id card.. I only have a IL drivers license... so that pretty much sucks..
this is now the end to my boring post for the day

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home