Got Blog?

7.02.2003

Shooter MacGavin

Beer Bongs = Wonderful Times... until someone disrespects the beer bong and its maker!

My little bro made a fantastic beer bong the other day - consisting of the perfect sized funnel, two shut off valves and an air gun.. yes, an air gun.

"It was perfect" he says, swaying slightly on his chair, " you put in a beer, and shut off the bottom valve so you don't have to put your thumb over the tube, and then you shut off the other one and you can pour all the foam off and not have to wait for it to go away, then the magic happens, as you open the bottome valve, you put the air gun into a little hole in the tube and shoot it and it shoots just enough air to push the beer down your throat, but not any air."

Wow - that took a lot of work and planning for my little bro to make this beer bong.. I was one proud big sister...

I hope all of you love a good beer bong as much as I do.. sometimes the ridiculousness of things makes them wonderful! :)

Anway - after a fantastic evening of people passing aroung the ole beer bong - someone stole their air gun! That's right! Stole it! When I asked him why he explained that it had to be the coolest beer bong in the entire world, so obviously someone had to steal it cuz they were jealous...

Which I am sure makes sense when there are a whole bunch of drunk 19/20 year olds running around.. someone's bound to get jealous and do something crazy like steal a crucial piece of someone's beer bong!

KeyBeck then explained to me that it wasn't the air gun that mattered... no.. it was the principle of the thing SoeYun!! The PRINCIPLE!! I mean, he even named it Shooter MacGavin! Can you believe that someone would disrespect him SO much as to steal a part of Shooter??

All you can do at that point is pat him on the back and go get him a puke bucket... cuz it's gonna be a long road to recovery for this poor little hurt soul..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home