Labor Day
My Labor Day went pretty well.. I read an entire book while lazing around the pool, and then watched Brint It On, then laid around for a bit more... yeah, there was a lot of laying around this weekend! Then went to the hot tub and got kicked out the FLorida Highway Partol. Ah yes, FLorida's finest. A very disgruntled unsatisfied with his life individual.
Oh, and Soebs and I went to a Greek restaurant the other day, and what was on our table when we got there???? Windex. Life is one big series of movie quotes linked by intervals of sleep and boredom... sweet
My Labor Day went pretty well.. I read an entire book while lazing around the pool, and then watched Brint It On, then laid around for a bit more... yeah, there was a lot of laying around this weekend! Then went to the hot tub and got kicked out the FLorida Highway Partol. Ah yes, FLorida's finest. A very disgruntled unsatisfied with his life individual.
Oh, and Soebs and I went to a Greek restaurant the other day, and what was on our table when we got there???? Windex. Life is one big series of movie quotes linked by intervals of sleep and boredom... sweet

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home