Got Blog?

9.17.2003

My dog's not too keen on Jello-O

Today after my little ones had naptime - I had two of them crawl up on my lap for a little extra siesta... fantastic...

Other news - in the gossip circuit...

Amber's not sure if she wants to be dating Paul or not, cuz her ex-fiance has recently moved back here from Wisconsin for "school".

Paul is reportedly not very happy with her stick in the mud attitude, and Bob her ex-fiance is quietly showing up once or twice a day when Paul is also at the daycare working with his kids, just to say hi

Overheard on the preschool playground - "uhoh, looks like the uncomfortable friction is on"
well, i said that part.. but I'm sure someone heard it

Oh yeah, and most of the people I work with are idiots

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home