I can not speak, I've lost my voice, speechless and redundant cuz I love you's not enough, I'm lost for words
There you go, how about a little Green Day in the morning?
Once again, a little cold has totally wiped out SoeYun's voice. Every time! Yesterday I went in to work with almost no voice, and pretty much lost all of it trying to talk over my mischevious two year olds.
I wouldn't care as much, but for the first time since I've been here I get to see one of my friends! I know! Isn't it sad? Her family lives in Orlando, so I'm going to drive there and get to hang with them this weekend. We're going to drink beer - you can't have a rowdy loud time drinking beer when you have no voice!!!
I was supposed to go last night, but decided to stay home and sleep instead. Good ole Soebs let me sleep in his bed and he stayed on my futon.
Well, that's it for me my friends, I am off to let the dogs out (hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo) and drive my sicky self to Orlando!
There you go, how about a little Green Day in the morning?
Once again, a little cold has totally wiped out SoeYun's voice. Every time! Yesterday I went in to work with almost no voice, and pretty much lost all of it trying to talk over my mischevious two year olds.
I wouldn't care as much, but for the first time since I've been here I get to see one of my friends! I know! Isn't it sad? Her family lives in Orlando, so I'm going to drive there and get to hang with them this weekend. We're going to drink beer - you can't have a rowdy loud time drinking beer when you have no voice!!!
I was supposed to go last night, but decided to stay home and sleep instead. Good ole Soebs let me sleep in his bed and he stayed on my futon.
Well, that's it for me my friends, I am off to let the dogs out (hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo) and drive my sicky self to Orlando!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home