What a crazy mixed up world we live in...
Six nurses who worked at a facility for the disabled were fired after refusing to comply with new countywide rules that required them to give patients sexual assistance, such as helping them with masturbation or putting on a condom. The nurses have filed a lawsuit.
I mean, why file a lawsuit? You're working as a health care worker.. and that means that you are helping people live the best lives possible in spite of their handicaps.. come on, can't you help a brother out?!
Hahahaha
Good news from the playground (and maybe a little gossip)
Joyce spent her lunch hour talking with my boss trying to persuade her to lay off Amber instead of me, which I was grateful for - but felt bad cuz Ronda already feels bad that I would be the one to go. BUT!!!! The preschool just received a check that could make everything ok so that no one has to get laid off! Yeah!!
Oh, and from the looks of things, Amber and Paul are having a fight! She spent the morning sitting behind her desk on the floor so that the other teachers couldn't see that she was on the phone talking with Paul - who was probably just outside or something.. and then when Paul came in they just sat there not talking...
I know! The suspense is killing me! I mean, are they going to get married and have shallow boy and bitchy girl children? Or are they just leaving us all in suspense knowing that the day is coming when they will have a big explosive fight in front of all the children (which I will be sure to report in the GOT BLOG newsletter, no need to worry!) in which Amber will start bawling, and Paul will kick something... ahh.. it would be beautiful!!
I don't know... but ooooh... my life is exciting!
Six nurses who worked at a facility for the disabled were fired after refusing to comply with new countywide rules that required them to give patients sexual assistance, such as helping them with masturbation or putting on a condom. The nurses have filed a lawsuit.
I mean, why file a lawsuit? You're working as a health care worker.. and that means that you are helping people live the best lives possible in spite of their handicaps.. come on, can't you help a brother out?!
Hahahaha
Good news from the playground (and maybe a little gossip)
Joyce spent her lunch hour talking with my boss trying to persuade her to lay off Amber instead of me, which I was grateful for - but felt bad cuz Ronda already feels bad that I would be the one to go. BUT!!!! The preschool just received a check that could make everything ok so that no one has to get laid off! Yeah!!
Oh, and from the looks of things, Amber and Paul are having a fight! She spent the morning sitting behind her desk on the floor so that the other teachers couldn't see that she was on the phone talking with Paul - who was probably just outside or something.. and then when Paul came in they just sat there not talking...
I know! The suspense is killing me! I mean, are they going to get married and have shallow boy and bitchy girl children? Or are they just leaving us all in suspense knowing that the day is coming when they will have a big explosive fight in front of all the children (which I will be sure to report in the GOT BLOG newsletter, no need to worry!) in which Amber will start bawling, and Paul will kick something... ahh.. it would be beautiful!!
I don't know... but ooooh... my life is exciting!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home