Got Blog?

10.22.2003

Oh the Pain... Oh the Agony...

First you are bitten by their large mandibles... then they pierce your skin with a venom so powerful that it can cause death. If not removed they will circle around their vice like grip they have on you with their jaws and continue to sting you over and over leaving you in the worst misery anyone on earth has ever known!!

Oh the sneaky fire ant... how I hate you... You are my arch nemesis... I will kill every single one of you that I ever see...

I first encountered the fire ant during an innocent game of "Pour gasoline down all the ant holes and watch them burn" I don't know when it went wrong... suddenly in our mexican campsite another intern and I realized that ant hills all over the camp were shooting flames up from the ground, setting the campers tents on fire. So we went running around stamping out all the fires not knowing that they were fire ant hills... not normal Midwest ants! Suddenly I was screaming not knowing where I was hurting and someone came running and threw me in a barrel of water. About 30-40 bites later, my feet were swollen and I had to mix cement in hot boots all week.. Oh the pain.. oh the agony...

Now they are back - getting their revenge. You will not have the last word fire ants! My foot may be swollen and I might be miserable, but I will beat you!! You will die!! Bawhahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Arghhh... my foot!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home