Poor Swollen Piggies
Benadryl cream does JACK SQUAT! All night... with the itching, the deep loathing of all fire ants.. it's a wonder a girl can get any sleep around here!
Tried a new remedy this morning, hot water - yes that's right, hot water. I put my foot under running hot water and ahhh... instant relief! The itching and 'fire' feeling will definitely come back, but for now I am in heaven my friends.
Oh yeah, and fire ant venom doesn't really leave your body, so any bite I get will give me a worse reaction than the one before... if I am not succesful in my mission to rid the world of the evil that is the fire ant, I may end up losing a leg! Well... maybe just a foot, but have no fear! I will win!
Peace out to all my homies and I hope that I am persuading you to become a valiant warrior against all evil and weapons of mass destruction - the fire ant.
Benadryl cream does JACK SQUAT! All night... with the itching, the deep loathing of all fire ants.. it's a wonder a girl can get any sleep around here!
Tried a new remedy this morning, hot water - yes that's right, hot water. I put my foot under running hot water and ahhh... instant relief! The itching and 'fire' feeling will definitely come back, but for now I am in heaven my friends.
Oh yeah, and fire ant venom doesn't really leave your body, so any bite I get will give me a worse reaction than the one before... if I am not succesful in my mission to rid the world of the evil that is the fire ant, I may end up losing a leg! Well... maybe just a foot, but have no fear! I will win!
Peace out to all my homies and I hope that I am persuading you to become a valiant warrior against all evil and weapons of mass destruction - the fire ant.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home