Got Blog?

1.05.2004

Long Time, No Write...

My little bro leaves tomorrow for Cali - then on to Iraq or Japan, depending on the situation. Sadness... sadness for my family - I think that we all thrive when we're close, at least now that more of us aren't teenagers anymore. My mom seems to be more stable, and my dad is happier with us all around the dinner table.

What does this information equal? It equals that I expect everyone to pray for him, that's what suckas - pray your little tushies off for my little brother... cuz he needs to come home.

God is so good to me! I am so thankful that KeyBeck is going now and not a year ago, or before he ever got started in school - that he got an extra year of experiences at home before he leaves. These will all help to keep him safe.

On a much much happier note - my best friend Beth Zich came to Florida to spend the holidays with me, and she makes me so happy! She is spending over 3 weeks out here which I think is perfect because we have enough time to get bored and laze around and not feel bad for it. If she would have been here for a couple days I would have horrible guilt surrounding my lazy nature, but with 3 weeks we have time to play, and to be bums - perfect! She leaves on Saturday, and it will be a sad sad day...

My friend Jim also drove here for New Years as a surprise! I can't believe I have people that love me that much! We found a little bar and drank the night away, and it was everything I hoped it could have been! Then on to the beach and he was gone! Craziness!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a very happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home