Got Blog?

9.15.2004

Listening to the new Green Day thanks to MTV's Sneek Peak. Me gusta, but then again, I like anything Green Day.

I really wish I had some money right now - I have 6 rolls of film just waiting to be developed... that sucks.. My friend and I went to Rainbow Springs and the water was so beautiful, it's super clear, and 72 degrees year round. We took a canoe up and down the river, then went on a poorly planned hike. 3 miles somehow turned into 7 or something like that... poor little Osa was about to die. Anyway, a lot of the pictures are from there, so I will have Soebs put them up here for me as soon as I get some cash - I guess getting a job wouldn't hurt in my journey to the paycheck..

School is going really great - I am doing really well in my classes, which is really bizarre for me. My statistics teacher hates our entire class - he mocks us, yells at us, it's such a joy to go to that class.. sigh.. other than that, things are going great! I'm the weird non-trad with the rolling bookcase. In one of my classes there is a girl that graduated in 2003! What the heck?!

Romans 6:1 What shall we say, then? Shall we gon on sinning so that grace may increase?

I like that God knew there would be some smart ass in the back row that would want to know the answer to this question.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Soeyun, you must get rid of that rolling bookbag!that is just no good! lisa

     
  • At 1:14 PM, Blogger soeyun said…

    Haha! I don't really have a rolling bookbag! I'm not that weird! Here's a weird thing about Florida - some high schoolers use those weird rolling bags... what the hell is that about?!?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home