Got Blog?

4.28.2003

Rage

There are some awesome rages in movies - I think the best ones though are in Mel Gibson movies - when that guy rages, everybody should just start running.. Braveheart? When he rides through that town and freaking kills everyone? And in The Patriot when he and his sons shoot their way through those stinking redcoats to get his son back? Come on, that's so awesome... He gets so pissed, and then just starts calculating his moves, and then just straight rages on some mofos, and blam-o bad guys end up dead.

My rages? I wish they were that cool - instead they end up being this frustrated ball of anger inside of me that I don't quite know what to do with. I think that would have been one of my favorite Jesus moments to be able to see. When he raged in the temple and started knocking crap over and had his whip, and was going all crazy.. that would have been so awesome. I think the biggest thing is to try and do something productive with the anger that we have sometimes - usually we just try and not do anything with it, and waste so much energy jut trying to let things heal on their own. It always ends up as just fighting and fighting against letting our anger kill us inside - maybe we should just rage and get it over with.

Ah yes... of course there is a dilemna.. I am not as cool as Jesus or Mel Gibson, so that means that my anger is rarely justified and I would just end up going all Cybill on people for nothing. So now, that I do have something to be really pissed about.. what am I supposed to do? How do I not make anything worse, and why oh why do I feel like nothing I can think of is the right thing to do?? I think I will be pondering that one for a while now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home