INSOMNIAC
I hate not being able to sleep - it makes me panic inside. I'm a wanderer when I can't sleep. I hate being at someone else's house when sleep won't come, I don't feel comfortable walking around then. The more I lay there thinking about why I can't sleep the more I worry that I will never be able to fall asleep EVER! And every night from then on will become another weary struggle against my eyelids that want to close but for some reason can not stay shut even if it means just keeping them open in complete darkness.
Things I thought about last night while trying to fall asleep:
* Sleeping babies
* How much I hate mosquitos
* How I wished I hadn't eaten Custard Cup because it was making my belly hurt
* Why my dog wanted to sleep with my little sister on the couch instead of with me
* Making a mental list of 100 things about SoeYun as seen in Jamie's blog (that kept me up for at least 4 hours)
* Why everyone could be sleeping in my house except for me
* Dreading a hot summer
* Going back to school
* How much I hate school
* Trying to remember everything I could about the book The World According to Garp
* Wondering if my brother was awake so we could chat about nothing
I hate not being able to sleep - it makes me panic inside. I'm a wanderer when I can't sleep. I hate being at someone else's house when sleep won't come, I don't feel comfortable walking around then. The more I lay there thinking about why I can't sleep the more I worry that I will never be able to fall asleep EVER! And every night from then on will become another weary struggle against my eyelids that want to close but for some reason can not stay shut even if it means just keeping them open in complete darkness.
Things I thought about last night while trying to fall asleep:
* Sleeping babies
* How much I hate mosquitos
* How I wished I hadn't eaten Custard Cup because it was making my belly hurt
* Why my dog wanted to sleep with my little sister on the couch instead of with me
* Making a mental list of 100 things about SoeYun as seen in Jamie's blog (that kept me up for at least 4 hours)
* Why everyone could be sleeping in my house except for me
* Dreading a hot summer
* Going back to school
* How much I hate school
* Trying to remember everything I could about the book The World According to Garp
* Wondering if my brother was awake so we could chat about nothing

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home