Got Blog?

6.12.2003

PAINTBALLING!!

I went paintballing with the high school youth group at my church last night - it was sweet. First game I went tearing across the field and got myself in a good position and slid behind some cover and slid through a big pile of poo... yes... poo - there was dog poo in the field... that wasn't pretty! And so I dealt with the poo for the duration of the game and in the last 30 seconds got shot right in the top of my head!

The rest of the games I got out w/o really being hit. The paint just broke on my pants against the ground or something like that. Then KeyLyn and I were both behind some barrels in an indoor course and I hear some guy start yelling his head off, and KeyLyn has shot our own teammate in the back of the head! Right behind the ear! So she immediately hides behind me and he's screaming at her.. it was awesome, so funny... Well, I thought it was funny till the next time my team was up to play some kid blasted me in the back of the head! I almost passed out! Got shot in the head, smelled like poo the whole nite and on the bus home.. It was awesome! I love paintball!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home