My Mind is Melting!!
Since rereading all the Harry Potter books - since I am anxiously awaiting the 5th book... I have felt my brain melting into a some kind of 4th grade pudding that could not figure out anything more than basic long division even if it tried! :)
Therefore - some of my favorite places to be recently have been bookstores and the library. Which thankfully I have friends who also love to go there so we can also look at funny pictures in nature books of monkeys picking their butts as well as pick up some new reading material..
Since rereading all the Harry Potter books - since I am anxiously awaiting the 5th book... I have felt my brain melting into a some kind of 4th grade pudding that could not figure out anything more than basic long division even if it tried! :)
Therefore - some of my favorite places to be recently have been bookstores and the library. Which thankfully I have friends who also love to go there so we can also look at funny pictures in nature books of monkeys picking their butts as well as pick up some new reading material..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home