Got Blog?

5.13.2003

So I'm a Grown Up Again...


That's right - me, SoeYun Rebeccah Song is once again a grown up.... not that I've moved out of my parents house again or anything.. but I'm taking another stab at the ole checking account bit that I used to play around with back in the day. By playing around I mean bouncing checks and then wondering why they bounced... or trying to 'beat my opponent' by trying to outwit my bank for a couple of days by writing myself checks and depositing them in the ATM - and then it looked like I had money so my other checks wouldn't bounce... ah yes, those were the days!

Then there was the day when I was at LCC and had slept for about 3 weeks straight, and whenever my roommate wanted a pizza or something I would just write a check... as if I had money going IN my account or something, and I was a bajiliion dollars negative, and Jenn Reedy called them and somehow made them forgive all my fines and stuff.. it was weird.. that Jenn Reedy.. she's one amazing person! :) I think I would just die if Jenn Reedy one day decided not to stick up for me..

So this time my friends! This time it will be different! I will WRITE DOWN what I spend.. I know... I know, I have heard that some people have done this from the very time that they first opened a checking account... but those people are just not risk takers I say.. not willing to live on the edge.. all anal retentive - they're Monica from friends! Silly people with good credit who will be able to buy a house someday..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home