Off to Florida??
My brother is working on getting me hooked up with a job down in Florida... I think if it works out, I might just have to go.
Possible Problems:
1. I am a huge baby and get horribly homesick
2. I hate having to make new friends... I like the ones I have now
3. SoeChun is just now in 6th grade! I don't want to miss important stuff! And KeyLyn is going to be a sophomore - she still needs a lot of big sister advice!!
Ah well... I'm sure those things will work out.. When I was in high school - I couldn't wait to move and start something new - and now I like where I am and the people that I have around me... but I guess things must change!
Right now I'm visiting my friend Brian - he lives in Moline, IL now. It's about 3 hours away. We've had a great time - drinking beer and vegging out is always top on my list of things to do! It's been fantastic.
About time to hit the road..
My brother is working on getting me hooked up with a job down in Florida... I think if it works out, I might just have to go.
Possible Problems:
1. I am a huge baby and get horribly homesick
2. I hate having to make new friends... I like the ones I have now
3. SoeChun is just now in 6th grade! I don't want to miss important stuff! And KeyLyn is going to be a sophomore - she still needs a lot of big sister advice!!
Ah well... I'm sure those things will work out.. When I was in high school - I couldn't wait to move and start something new - and now I like where I am and the people that I have around me... but I guess things must change!
Right now I'm visiting my friend Brian - he lives in Moline, IL now. It's about 3 hours away. We've had a great time - drinking beer and vegging out is always top on my list of things to do! It's been fantastic.
About time to hit the road..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home