Got Blog?

5.21.2004

Sooo... long time, no blog...

I'm ok with that, I don't really feel like I have that much to say right now. Things are going well here in Florida, my friend Beth is here for the summer, so I'm so excited for weekends, and going to the beach, and just having another person around that really knows me.
Soebs is kind of anti-beach, I don't really know why. He says he doesn't want to go to the beach with just his sister.. how is that a reason?? It doesn't make much sense to me, maybe he's just worried about bikini season, I told him he doesn't have to wear it, but he insists. (sigh) he should have at least gone for the tankini, it's much more flattering on him.
Tomorrow is beach day - I hopefully am going to fry. I'm not pasty at all, but I want to be BROWN this summer - like when I was a kid brown, it will be awesome, I'll have soebs take a pic of my tan and post it when it's awesome - right now I just look like I live in Florida, and that's not fun, because I do live in Florida!
My summer classes also started on Monday, I got a whole week off in between semesters! I've already had 3 tests, and am extremely busy. I have a lab and 2 quizzes tonite. Ew.
Back to work - hope all of you are doing great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home