It's just one of those great days..
Sitting here over my lunch hour sharing a bratwurst with my dog, I got 10 hours of sleep last night, got to eat the last Cinnabon for breakfast, and I will be done with work for the day in exactly 4 hours. PLUS!!! It's flippin beautiful here. My friend has informed me that everytime I call her I tell her that today was the most beautiful day ever since I've been down here... but seriously, today is the most beautiful day ever!
Sitting here over my lunch hour sharing a bratwurst with my dog, I got 10 hours of sleep last night, got to eat the last Cinnabon for breakfast, and I will be done with work for the day in exactly 4 hours. PLUS!!! It's flippin beautiful here. My friend has informed me that everytime I call her I tell her that today was the most beautiful day ever since I've been down here... but seriously, today is the most beautiful day ever!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home