Got Blog?

4.06.2004

Because it would hurt a lot Warren...

Let's see... what has been going on lately...

1. New puppy Jake - because for some reason 2 dogs and 2 people in an itty bitty house isn't enough!
2. There was a lizard in my pants
3. I have been very busy with school work, and it has made me feel crazy inside
4. I just took my math midterm, and I don't think I failed!! I am an insult to the asian community - for some reason this algebra class is kicking my booty
5. I am back on Atkin's as of Saturday.. wait, I had 2 Cadbury eggs yesterday...
6. I am back on Atkin's starting today!
7. Beth is coming to live here in May - because for some reason 3 dogs and 2 people in an itty bitty house isn't enough!

That's about it folks - I have been very boring lately, so you haven't missed much by the absence of new posts. I don't think I can even think of a funny story... well.. here's one:

Wait - I've got nuthin... dang it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home