My life is about to change drastically... any minute now, Beth will come home and all hell will break loose!
Jake the puppy loves Beth the not so enthusiastic about dogs girl. He loves her so much that he roots around for her clothes (especially underwear) that he can run around the house with. He loves her so much that he just had to nibble on her $300 and some retainers... and tonight, he decided to show his undying love by eating her nike sandals...
Jake you son of a bitch... leave her stuff alone!! It's ok to say that cuz his mom really was a bitch - and a damn hooker, wagging her dalmation ass in that poor little weiner dogs face!! What other choice did he have?
Not only are her sandals eaten.. but a HUGE cockroach ran inside the door when Soebs and I walked in (those things are EVERYWHERE in Florida) and I was freaking out about what it could be - and then I opened my bedroom door and it ran in there!!! I tore my room apart looking for it, and I can't find it! I THOUGHT IT WAS A FROG IT IS SO FREAKING HUGE!! Why is this bad for Beth?? Cuz she sleeps in my room - and I know that we will find the roach because it will be sitting on her face in the morning.. so then she'll be pissed about that too.. dang it... Damn that Jake, I might have been able to make the oncoming roach incident funny... but not on top of ruined flipflops!! Damn you puppy!! Damn you!!
Jake the puppy loves Beth the not so enthusiastic about dogs girl. He loves her so much that he roots around for her clothes (especially underwear) that he can run around the house with. He loves her so much that he just had to nibble on her $300 and some retainers... and tonight, he decided to show his undying love by eating her nike sandals...
Jake you son of a bitch... leave her stuff alone!! It's ok to say that cuz his mom really was a bitch - and a damn hooker, wagging her dalmation ass in that poor little weiner dogs face!! What other choice did he have?
Not only are her sandals eaten.. but a HUGE cockroach ran inside the door when Soebs and I walked in (those things are EVERYWHERE in Florida) and I was freaking out about what it could be - and then I opened my bedroom door and it ran in there!!! I tore my room apart looking for it, and I can't find it! I THOUGHT IT WAS A FROG IT IS SO FREAKING HUGE!! Why is this bad for Beth?? Cuz she sleeps in my room - and I know that we will find the roach because it will be sitting on her face in the morning.. so then she'll be pissed about that too.. dang it... Damn that Jake, I might have been able to make the oncoming roach incident funny... but not on top of ruined flipflops!! Damn you puppy!! Damn you!!

1 Comments:
At 11:37 PM,
Anonymous said…
AH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA -- *BREATHE* - ...........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!!! SO HILARIOUS!!! SO FUNNY!!!!
-KLN
Post a Comment
<< Home