I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT THE HURRICANE!!! EVEN THOUGH IT MEANS THAT I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FLY HOME TILL LATER - I AM STILL SO EXCITED!!!!!
Previous Posts
- Going Home I have been having such strange and po...
- I feel angry today because: I heard Soebs and...
- Everyone be careful today.. you have 1 in 8,751 ch...
- Kool-Aid I have a weakness for Kool-Aid, it taste...
- Boys will be boys.. So... leaving the preschool t...
- Love the Church J.K. got me to return to church w...
- Tan Lines I love having tan lines, people see my ...
- We have this footage of his pants actually being o...
- Sooo... long time, no blog... I'm ok with that, ...
- The Year Has Finally Come I guess this is the yea...

1 Comments:
At 1:38 PM,
Dacia said…
You're nuts! How much damage is around you?
Post a Comment
<< Home