"And one more thing...."
I hate it when I am having someone come over to housesit and watch the dogs for the weekend and I'm all trying to pretend like the fact that my little sister's crap dog keeps digging under the fence is no big deal, and it doesn't go over as well as it could when I have to abruptly end the call to scream at said dog and chase him through the old person neighborhood behind my house.... damnit....
ps - i gues i do not hate run-on sentences...
I hate it when I am having someone come over to housesit and watch the dogs for the weekend and I'm all trying to pretend like the fact that my little sister's crap dog keeps digging under the fence is no big deal, and it doesn't go over as well as it could when I have to abruptly end the call to scream at said dog and chase him through the old person neighborhood behind my house.... damnit....
ps - i gues i do not hate run-on sentences...

1 Comments:
At 9:39 PM,
Anonymous said…
damnit... sorry.....
keylyn
Post a Comment
<< Home