Allow me to introduce you to - Mukeshimana Claudine! Beth and I are sponsoring her through compassion international. Don't you just want to hold her hand and hear her little voice, dang.. she's awesome.. She's in kindergarten right now, and she has two siblings. She lives in Rwanda. I am excited to go see her someday - that would be amazing.
I am going to a new church on Sunday. It's in my new town Tarpon Springs. They are having a bunch of mission trips to Africa coming up in the next year - some of them with medicine as their main focus. I have been struggling to find a church that doesn't make me want to cry when I get home for all the waste that is happening in God's name. I hope that I've found it.
Pray for my little girl!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home