23?!
8400 days ago I was born.. weird.. I think it's weird that maybe only a couple hundred of those days really stick out in my mind, or maybe only a thousand could I remember if I was prompted by a story.. I don't really like the idea of being 23, it's too big of a number. As if I should be so much closer to being who I want to be, and closer to who everyone else thinks I should be, or be a lot closer to telling them all to fuck off by doing my own thing by now..
Harry Potter - I love him!! I love the books, I love the movie, I love Harry Potter! (who I think looks like a young jeff johnson) anyway, he looks in this magic mirror and sees the desire of his heart.. I wish I had a mirror like that - I don't know why it's so hard to just figure that out.
Anway - Happy Birthday to all those other rad people out there that were born on April 29th, there's a freaking lot of us, and we're probably the coolest people ever!
Off to drink a little beer - after all, it is my birthday! :)
8400 days ago I was born.. weird.. I think it's weird that maybe only a couple hundred of those days really stick out in my mind, or maybe only a thousand could I remember if I was prompted by a story.. I don't really like the idea of being 23, it's too big of a number. As if I should be so much closer to being who I want to be, and closer to who everyone else thinks I should be, or be a lot closer to telling them all to fuck off by doing my own thing by now..
Harry Potter - I love him!! I love the books, I love the movie, I love Harry Potter! (who I think looks like a young jeff johnson) anyway, he looks in this magic mirror and sees the desire of his heart.. I wish I had a mirror like that - I don't know why it's so hard to just figure that out.
Anway - Happy Birthday to all those other rad people out there that were born on April 29th, there's a freaking lot of us, and we're probably the coolest people ever!
Off to drink a little beer - after all, it is my birthday! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home