for CHRIST DIED FOR SINS once for all, the RIGHTEOUS for the UNRIGHTEOUS, TO BRING YOU TO GOD --james 3:18
I don't know exactly what you want with this life you've given me - except that you want me to love you. In my heart I know that is enough because that is where I end and you begin. In my heart I know that your love is the only love that surpasses all understanding and that because I choose to love you that you will use my life to glorify you. My heart tells me these things, but my feeble mind can not grasp that I could even try to be good enough for you - and that's always what makes me want to give up - the fact that I'm not good enough.. and that's the very reason you died for me.
Dear Jesus - don't let my love become a comfortable lazy kind of love. Remind me daily, hourly, every minute of my existence how powerful you are - and how I owe you my life - make me your servant Jesus, make me so uncomfortable in this wold that I have to be different, that I have to try and change it. Do this by first changing me... amen
I don't know exactly what you want with this life you've given me - except that you want me to love you. In my heart I know that is enough because that is where I end and you begin. In my heart I know that your love is the only love that surpasses all understanding and that because I choose to love you that you will use my life to glorify you. My heart tells me these things, but my feeble mind can not grasp that I could even try to be good enough for you - and that's always what makes me want to give up - the fact that I'm not good enough.. and that's the very reason you died for me.
Dear Jesus - don't let my love become a comfortable lazy kind of love. Remind me daily, hourly, every minute of my existence how powerful you are - and how I owe you my life - make me your servant Jesus, make me so uncomfortable in this wold that I have to be different, that I have to try and change it. Do this by first changing me... amen

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home