"Love on the rocks?? It ain't no surprise"
Soooo... I looooooove ice cream... but ice cream does not love me... I are half a pint (or a pent as bithynia lynn would say) and now my belly is a little pissed...
I feel like Jack Black in Saving Silverman when they're having the intro to their friendship scene when they're kids, and they introduce him as being lactose intolerant as he chugs milk.. and also not very smart... as he pukes all over the place...
Crazy thing: there's a chick on the new real world that is afraid of big boats, not small boats, just big boats... she's an odd little thing...
Soooo... I looooooove ice cream... but ice cream does not love me... I are half a pint (or a pent as bithynia lynn would say) and now my belly is a little pissed...
I feel like Jack Black in Saving Silverman when they're having the intro to their friendship scene when they're kids, and they introduce him as being lactose intolerant as he chugs milk.. and also not very smart... as he pukes all over the place...
Crazy thing: there's a chick on the new real world that is afraid of big boats, not small boats, just big boats... she's an odd little thing...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home