can't wait..
I can't wait for the following things:
1. To go home soon and see my family
2. For the Gulf of Mexico to become warm again so I can enjoy the beach
3. For my little brother to come home safe
4. For Mikey to get out of the hospital, become fully recovered physically, and get some help with what he's got going on in his head.
5. For everyone that hates living here to get the fuck out, maybe I'll feel better that KeyBeck and Mikey, and everyone else that is in the military is risking their lives for something they believe in, and people that they don't even know but still care about. Everyone that wants to bitch about how bad our country is can go, and receive visitors in their new little countries - that will be awesome.
(not necessarily in that order)
I can't wait for the following things:
1. To go home soon and see my family
2. For the Gulf of Mexico to become warm again so I can enjoy the beach
3. For my little brother to come home safe
4. For Mikey to get out of the hospital, become fully recovered physically, and get some help with what he's got going on in his head.
5. For everyone that hates living here to get the fuck out, maybe I'll feel better that KeyBeck and Mikey, and everyone else that is in the military is risking their lives for something they believe in, and people that they don't even know but still care about. Everyone that wants to bitch about how bad our country is can go, and receive visitors in their new little countries - that will be awesome.
(not necessarily in that order)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home