It's 81 degrees!
It's raining too, which you think would make me sad, but it's such a cool rain. HUGE raindrops, the kind that get you drenched in a matter of seconds. The air is really warm, and the raindrops are so cold.. it's awesome. The dogs don't care about that though.. they won't go outside with me, they ran and hid when I tried to get them to go.
I rode my bike to work today, and was pretty sure that I was taking my own life! Hey, it's hard when you're a fat ass!
It's raining too, which you think would make me sad, but it's such a cool rain. HUGE raindrops, the kind that get you drenched in a matter of seconds. The air is really warm, and the raindrops are so cold.. it's awesome. The dogs don't care about that though.. they won't go outside with me, they ran and hid when I tried to get them to go.
I rode my bike to work today, and was pretty sure that I was taking my own life! Hey, it's hard when you're a fat ass!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home