First and foremost...
I would like to give a hearfelt shoutout to my homedawg Tammy.
Tammy is dying... you see, she's old.. and when Tammy's get old, there's not a whole lot you can do with them when they're as sick as Tammy is...
Tammy the White Trash Toyota Truck is officially.. (sob) ... officially.. well... I'm not going to say dead! Cuz she still runs!! Not well, but she still runs!
Just because the mechanic said, "I'm not going to fix that! And you can't have that truck sitting on my lot either!"
I just have to believe that one day.. some day, she could be as good as new!
I do know, however, that her time with me is fading fast.. it's time for me to let go!
To allow her the dignity of going to a junkyard or being sold for parts rather than making her rust to pieces in our front yard like our white trash ho neighbors...
Yes, it's true.. I'm letting Tammy go..
sadness...
Anyway,
The weather here has been amazing recently - highs around 80, cool and kinda cloudy in the morning, then it all burns off and turns into the most beautiful day. Right now, all the beautiful weather means is that I go absolutely crazy at work. I have quit teaching my kids anything and we just sit around ( I sit, they get dirty) outside until we absolutely have to go back and do some work. Pretty soon though, Florida's gonna turn on the heat and fry my brains out.
Osa (the best little doggie in the whole wide world) has a vet appointment on Saturday.. I'm sure you all will be glad to know that, and yes, don't worry, I will get him caught up with his heart worm medication, and he will be receiving his rabies vaccine. Before it's way overdue!! So, no rabies for him... you can all stop worrying.
Beth is coming here for a couple days on Sunday ( sound of an audience applauding) where she will have her interview for an internship, and then she will be back to take up residence in our house, and my summer will be wonderful! I am so excited to have a friend down here! I think Soebs and I are going to have so much fun, only because there will be another person to hang out with - which will make us go out and do more things. I am planning on becoming so tan this summer that I am a walking skin cancer warning. Oh, and I also plan on wrestling an alligator.
I would like to give a hearfelt shoutout to my homedawg Tammy.
Tammy is dying... you see, she's old.. and when Tammy's get old, there's not a whole lot you can do with them when they're as sick as Tammy is...
Tammy the White Trash Toyota Truck is officially.. (sob) ... officially.. well... I'm not going to say dead! Cuz she still runs!! Not well, but she still runs!
Just because the mechanic said, "I'm not going to fix that! And you can't have that truck sitting on my lot either!"
I just have to believe that one day.. some day, she could be as good as new!
I do know, however, that her time with me is fading fast.. it's time for me to let go!
To allow her the dignity of going to a junkyard or being sold for parts rather than making her rust to pieces in our front yard like our white trash ho neighbors...
Yes, it's true.. I'm letting Tammy go..
sadness...
Anyway,
The weather here has been amazing recently - highs around 80, cool and kinda cloudy in the morning, then it all burns off and turns into the most beautiful day. Right now, all the beautiful weather means is that I go absolutely crazy at work. I have quit teaching my kids anything and we just sit around ( I sit, they get dirty) outside until we absolutely have to go back and do some work. Pretty soon though, Florida's gonna turn on the heat and fry my brains out.
Osa (the best little doggie in the whole wide world) has a vet appointment on Saturday.. I'm sure you all will be glad to know that, and yes, don't worry, I will get him caught up with his heart worm medication, and he will be receiving his rabies vaccine. Before it's way overdue!! So, no rabies for him... you can all stop worrying.
Beth is coming here for a couple days on Sunday ( sound of an audience applauding) where she will have her interview for an internship, and then she will be back to take up residence in our house, and my summer will be wonderful! I am so excited to have a friend down here! I think Soebs and I are going to have so much fun, only because there will be another person to hang out with - which will make us go out and do more things. I am planning on becoming so tan this summer that I am a walking skin cancer warning. Oh, and I also plan on wrestling an alligator.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home