Got Blog?

5.27.2004

Tan Lines

I love having tan lines, people see my tan lines and always say that I should wear a different swimsuit, or go tanning to get rid of them, but I love them! They are a visual statement of my defeat of my pastiness. I know that when I wear a dress (cuz i wear those often...) they will show and look tacky, but I think instead of people looking at them in disgust, they should think, Wow, that took a lot of hard work lazing around in the sun getting those tan lines, I should buy her a milkshake.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    guess who's coming to FL june 4..... those dogs better remember me. i miss them greatly.

     
  • At 1:29 AM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Oooh I love tan lines too! They make me feel successful! Fun side note: I move back in a matter of days, aren't you glad you aren't around for crazy stressed out uber Jenn? :)

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger soeyun said…

    no - I would settle for jenn at any stage of stress right now!
    KeyLyn - are you guys really coming?
    Jenn.. if my fam comes, I'm not coming home! Don't be sad!

     
  • At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yeah, we're headin down there after school gets out june 4th. we're not goin to the wedding tho. mom was planning on getting back like the 10th or 11th or so... then i leave for DR the 14th. do you want us to bring the fish tank? :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home