Got Blog?

5.27.2004

We have this footage of his pants actually being on fire...

I LIED to my boss on Tuesday and called in sick to go to the beach. It's true - I am a horrible person! Los dos Beths and I went to the beach after a night of hard drinking (4 drinks equal a hard night now-a-days) and then went to Joe's Crab Shack for an early dinner. It was so fantastic, the food was awesome, our waiter was so hot we wanted to lay him on our table and eat him, and the beach was absolutely beautiful that day - I think it has to be the best lie I've ever told!

I made sure to wear sunscreen on my face so that no one would suspect that I went to the beach, but instead got such an awesome tan, that I had to tell everyone I fell asleep in my hammock.. One lie.. turns into many lies... it's a viscious cycle!!

It was a great time had by all though, and Beth Shaffer is 2/2 of spilling a 20 oz beer into Beth Z's lap.. every stinking time... it was awesome.

No plans for Memorial weekend yet, I want to go camping, but think it will be super crowded, and am a little scared of going to crazy full campgrounds that are sure to have drunk people in it with just Beth and I. A tent just doesn't seem sturdy enought to keep people out. I would of course bring Guard Dog Osa... he's ferocious. Hope you all have a great long weekend!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:10 AM, Blogger soeyun said…

    sparklers.. drive in... nice... I love sparklers, I will definitely pick some up. I also hope to involve some of soebs' grilling.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home