Got Blog?

6.22.2004

Boys will be boys..

So... leaving the preschool today for my lunch, I heard some giggling coming out of the boys' bathroom.. I walk over, and the door is suspiciously shut.. so I bust in and see Mikey sticking his head into the urinal to suck water into his mouth to spit it on his friend Lenny! What the hell?!?! Both boys are completely soaked... and totally disgusting, and they were having such a good time! It was ridiculous! I wanted to either sit down on the floor and laugh hysterically, or make them gargle with bleach.. it was so gross! Instead I called their teacher over and let her yell at them. The funniest thing I've seen in a long time!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:05 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    I love little kids!! They just so live for the moment!

     
  • At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    haha, kids are dumb...

    ~keylyn

     

Post a Comment

<< Home