Previous Posts
- Kool-Aid I have a weakness for Kool-Aid, it taste...
- Boys will be boys.. So... leaving the preschool t...
- Love the Church J.K. got me to return to church w...
- Tan Lines I love having tan lines, people see my ...
- We have this footage of his pants actually being o...
- Sooo... long time, no blog... I'm ok with that, ...
- The Year Has Finally Come I guess this is the yea...
- Day One of the Ole Turn Around So... today, on th...
- Seriously... forget all my other posts about the w...
- So... right now, I'm not really calm. I love being...

3 Comments:
At 10:21 PM,
Anonymous said…
hahaha, you crack me up. did you and soebs get mom anything for her bday?
~keylyn
At 12:03 AM,
Dacia said…
Hmmm ... just where did you get that statistic? Seems a bit high. .... I hope!!! Not that I'm concerned! He,he
At 1:12 AM,
Anonymous said…
so uh... postin lately?
~keylyn
Post a Comment
<< Home