I feel angry today because:
I heard Soebs and Beth talking about some mystery liquid on the floor while I was still sleeping, and when I got up to go to the bathroom an hour later, I stepped in the mystery liquid that was so mysterious I guess it could not be touched or cleaned up.. So now it is being cleaned up with Soebs' shower towel :)
I feel tired today because:
Even though I got over 8 hours of sleep, if I don't go to bed around 10... dang, I'm old
I feel excited today because:
I am going home on Friday for 9 days! I am very excited!
My school starts soon and I will be a full time student - I am kind of scared too
I feel anxious today because:
I don't really have a job anymore because I am starting school full time, and need a part time job. Soebs found me a job working with dead people.. but I'm not sure if I'm going to do that one...
I feel blessed today because:
Not only do my grants cover all my school and books, but they also leave me with enough money to cover my bills for this month, cutting down on the stress level of trying to find a job.
I heard Soebs and Beth talking about some mystery liquid on the floor while I was still sleeping, and when I got up to go to the bathroom an hour later, I stepped in the mystery liquid that was so mysterious I guess it could not be touched or cleaned up.. So now it is being cleaned up with Soebs' shower towel :)
I feel tired today because:
Even though I got over 8 hours of sleep, if I don't go to bed around 10... dang, I'm old
I feel excited today because:
I am going home on Friday for 9 days! I am very excited!
My school starts soon and I will be a full time student - I am kind of scared too
I feel anxious today because:
I don't really have a job anymore because I am starting school full time, and need a part time job. Soebs found me a job working with dead people.. but I'm not sure if I'm going to do that one...
I feel blessed today because:
Not only do my grants cover all my school and books, but they also leave me with enough money to cover my bills for this month, cutting down on the stress level of trying to find a job.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home